Saturday, May 19, 2012

All in ONE day I've learned and realized

Today I have learned and realized:
My microwave can't cook popcorn correctly
El Cid  is the 2nd longest/boringest movie ever made
(the agony and the ecstasy takes first)
I am never motivated to do homework
I get distracted easily 
Running makes me feel good physically and mentally 
Today I didn't go, so now I don't feel good (simple as that).
500 days of Summer is wonder/annoying/satisfying.
Fool's Gold is kind of cute but dumb
I eat way to much during the day with out running 
I ROCK at words with Friends
Finding a car is still dumb
I hate silence most of the time
Waking up at 1 is not the best idea (it kind of makes the day go by really really fast)
you and someone can be having and feeling almost exactly the same and not even know it.
I have a bad habit of changing my hair color (see picture below)
My church is at 9. Last time I had church at 9 I wasn't on time ONCE
so with that said, I need to be on time tomorrow 
I am heading to bed






No comments:

Post a Comment