Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Are You Happy?

I am bored out of my mind. 
No one is home but me. 
I have already did my laundry 
Cleaned the Kitchen and the Living Room 
Picked up my room (which was like 2 things cos it was already clean)

I have spent countless hours on KSL trying to find a car 
(if you know anyone selling their car let me know)
I learning finding a car is dumb. 
You Find a car you like but your dad says:
"It has too many miles" or " That's american made" 
or its a manual ( which I can drive one just not well, and when I get a car I just want to drive it).
The faster I find a car. 
The faster I find a job.

Today I was watching Ellen 
and I saw this
I love what Tom Shadyak had to say
It is so true
I believe that everyone really needs to stop and think 
are you are really happy?
There is no reason you can't be happy.
We are the creators our own happiness .


No comments:

Post a Comment