Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Week 5: Short Email (Kimmy's Birthday!)

K well this would make it the second time I deleted my mail, so this is going to be super short. 
This week started off great!!!! Ended not so great. 
I went on exchanges and had some super cool experiences but then I also had the most disgusting experience of my live involving hoarders. 
We had zone training. 
We had a great valentines day and gave everyone we saw a valentines. We also went to empty nesters  and played dominoes.
Saturday was when everything came crashing down. Everything that happened is out of our control and there is nothing we can do to fix it.
Sunday was pretty much the same. 
You know, as missionaries we are put in wards to help the ward with their missionary work. Some wards have wonderful things put in place and other don't and it can hinder our numbers and seem like we aren't working hard.  But I know that things will work out. I am not worried out it. 
This week since it is my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY we decided that we are going to get 21 lessons. with 13 of them being member present. This is a super hard goal considering that we got 1/4 of that this week, but I know that it can be done . On Saturday if we only have 10 lessons I am going to go to every house till we reach 21 lessons.
We also set a goal to get 7 baptisms date by the end of the transfer, which is 3 weeks away. This is  an super goal set in faith. Our area has never had a baptism and you better believe Sister Stanworth and I will be the first!!! 
I love you all so much and I am so sorry for the short email. I am so mad I deleted  two of them and had to start over.  
I love being a missionary!!! it is seriously the greatest!!!  
Hope you all have a wonderful week! and try to set some goals in faith!!! yesterday we filled 100% of our goals so our week of 21 lessons is looking great already!!! 
Love, Sister Charlesworth


Note From Sierra: This week is Kimmy's 21st (on the 21st--hence the golden birthday!) birthday! Send her an email, letter, package, little gift or something etc. I know she would absolutely love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment