Monday, January 28, 2013

My weekend consist of a band, with a very attractive drummer

This weekend my roommates and I went to Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband, because well, we didn't have any other plans and it was free (thank you Logan institute).I had a lot of fun. The best part, the Drummer! 


Seriously, take a good look.I shook his hand, that's as far as our relationship, but I am okay with that. Mainly because he is short.

After, I was not in the mood to sit in my apartment so I piled Micaille and Lorelle in my car and we drove to a random parking lot and took these lovely gems!!!!!


Then, there is Saturday. 
Saturday morning, I did absolutely nothing and it felt great! 
Micialle and I went to the basketball game that night.
it was crazy!!! My throat hurt so bad after!!!!
Then we then went to a scone party. 
We ended up singing songs along with some kid who was really good at the guitar. 
It was great fun!!
Yelp!!! that pretty much sums up my weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment