Wednesday, January 9, 2013

In 2012.....

January
happened so long ago I don't even remember what I did. I am sure I went to some basketball games, and pretty much probably did stupid college stuff.



 February
I had stomach problems, went to the doctor, all was good (kind of).
I turned 19 and had a pretty rockin' Justin Bieber birthday cake.


March 
I went to California with my family. and enjoyed a going to "Prom"


April
Missy and I stole a microwave as a Aprils Fools joke.


May
I stayed in Logan for the summer. Learned some lessons 

June 
I was still logan, had a family reunion and got a car!
Celebrated Strawberry days

July
tough month for me
Celebrated the 4th of July in Oakley and was in the Parade



August
Spent a week at Glendale
Started my 4th semester in Logan!



September
I went to washington
My little sister turned 7. Had some prank wars, which ended in a goose in my kitchen and took some family pictures. and I met slender man



October
Still in school, Mel came to PG and met all my family. Then the next week we went to Carrie Underwood. I Also went on a chocolate syrup slip'n slide
Missionary age was changed. Now the option opened for me.




November
I was greatful for my dad,sister and brother coming up and visiting me.
Alexis opened her mission call, Went home for thanksgiving


December
Finished up school for the semester. Got good grades
Came home for the break did some fun stuff, while being sick for 90% of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment