Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tonight

Tonight was just supposed to be a watch a movie and eat pizza with my roommates. We did do that but it turned out to be so much more
1st we order pizza
2nd we wait for the pizza
3rd pizza arrives
4th we notice we got the wrong pizza
5th Lorelle Grabs the pizza and starts to run after the pizza lady
6th at the same time I run to the window and start yelling " you gave us the wrong pizza"
7th missy is at the other window just looking out.
8th lorelle reaches the pizza lady
9th we have to wait for the pizza again
10th we all just sit and wait
11th loud knock on the door scares me and I almost fall off the couch
12th Micaille grabs the pizza and tries to set it down but missed the table and it landed on the floor
13th we start the movie and eat the pizza anyways
14th after movie we watch all 6 kid history
15th they go to bed. I stay up and clean

p.s. funny story
Yesterday I found my cheese in the cupboard above the sink, I guess I put it there instead of the fridge when I was putting it away after I made me some lunch.

I can't forget Pinterest
best picture for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment