Sunday, October 30, 2011

Staying Strong

For some reason I have not had the desire to blog. I still don't but need to for my sake. The past few weeks have been kind of lame, but a few moments that made my mood lighten up.  Last week was fall break. I took a few extra days to go deer hunting. I love hunting. I love being in nature and I love spending time with my family.  The day I go back my room mates got to experience a close call  of me throwing up. I didn't but it was close.  The next night we discovered that Micaille has a hidden talent. She can talk like Kermit the Frog.
Miss and  I went to our first Aggie basketball game. They are CRAZY!! I love them! Yesterday I went to The Howl with my roommates. Nothing to exciting there just dirty dancing and a whole bunch of people mackin' out. 
Today I skipped church. I over slept. Now I am just so tired I don't even know what do to with myself. 
Right now I miss home. I miss my friends. I miss my family. I need to go home, but I have 3 more weeks till I get to come home next. I can make it. I know I can. I just need to be tough.  I am going to live by this quote for the next 3 weeks. 
 Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think
A.A Milne
now I just need a hug from my sister, from my mom, from anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment