Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My friends, roommates, and family are totally better than yours..

And this is why... 

-They drive 2 hours or ditch their boyfriends or postpone writing a paper that is due the next day or would have rather been playing mind craft to watch me play soccer. 

-They sit through my soccer game in the freezing cold. 

-They yell really loud and embarrass me (but I wouldn't have it any other way)





*** 
I am so grateful for all the support I have in my life. 
I am so glad I was blessed with roommates who care about my life
and that I get a long with. 
I am grateful to have met  my best friend in college who is so kind and caring.
I am grateful for a brother and his girlfriend who drive 2 hours to watch a silly,short soccer game 
cos they know how much I wanted them to meet all of my friends. 
I am grateful that I got to play on a intramural soccer team. 
It gave me something to do besides sitting in my apartment
Even though I realized that I am way out of shape and way out of practice. 
but I had a lot of fun. 




No comments:

Post a Comment