Friday, November 16, 2012

Catching up....

I had so much I wanted to blog about but I have been to lazy watching Grey's anatomy and way to busy with homework. I am done with my homework... well mostly done (the rest isn't due till Monday). I am making one big blog post. 
Last week I went home. It snowed. 
Kaydie Jo and I had lots of hot coco



A few weeks ago, I was dying to make caramel apples.
Micaille and I went to the store and bought stuff. 
They actually turned out. 
They were yummy too! 

My Best Friend Since I was like 14 got her mission call. 
I cried. Like a baby (shocker!)

My other best friend since 4th grade got hers too. 
(insert picture of me and Missy)

A few weeks ago, I was feeling sad and stressed. 
guess who came to my rescue?
My daddy!!! 
and Kaydie and Jack 
My dad took me shopping for food.
then out to dinner and then gave me some moneys! 

and then today My mom came!!! 
With Jack 
and Kaydie Jo 
We went out to dinner, then to basketball game, 
then to ice cream!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment