Monday, August 13, 2012

summer in logan

My summer in Logan is almost over.
Tomorrow at 8:00 AM it will be
I spent all day today packing and cleaning

Spontaneity was the theme for Saturday. 
Random bear lake trip was the result of being spontaneous





Friday I had plans to go to the rodeo, but.. it started to rain, nope not little tiny dripples but HUGE drops. 
I never straighten my hair, but guess what?? I did friday, it didn't last long, 

Thursday was fair day, 
Dani and I went and walked around the fair grounds, 
oh and we watched a little game of wheelin' and dealin' (that lasted WAY to long)

Wednesday, I went country swing dancing. I was scared out of my pants the whole time I was there. It is kind of intimidating cos every one is so good. I still had a lot of fun. 

Well that is all for now, its late and I have to load up my car before I head to bed

1 comment: