Tuesday, July 10, 2012

much needed

Today was such a giant leap from yesterday,let lay out what happened yesterday
1. I had a test, which I was not ready for 
2. got locked out for an hour
3. My laptop died ( I left my charger at home)
4. I dropped my phone down the garbage disposal (don't worry it wasn't turned on, but it got soaked in water)

After letting my phone sit in rice all night it was working this morning (Kind of, right mom!)

As for today's events 
I got an 80 on my test
MEL CAME to visit!!( she had a big interview)
And I saw KARLIE!!!! 
and MEGAN( she had a interview too)!!! 
we ate Cafe Rio 
with a lot of people.


Mel came over for a sec before her interview
we talked and she helped me make this:




P.S. My past week was amazing!!! 
I will blog about it soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment