Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My stress level is about up to ....... here.

This week has been crazy!!!
I have had crazy school work this week.
To start off I had a presentation in english on monday
Tomorrow I have 2 big test (which I seriously might fail).
I have had a hard time paying attention in class lately (no more bring my laptop to class)

Sometimes we ( Melanie, Karlie and I )wait to finish service hours
 less then a  week before they are due
and of course
there is only 2 days we could go
today and tomorrow
So skipping my 1st to finish my hours 
then to Stats to take a test
then to EL ED 
then to Physics to take another test
then off to a movie for creative arts 
then finally home. 

Now I should be studying, but 
it stresses me out. 
Today I have ate a ton
 most likely cos I stressed out of my mind, 
but good news!
After tomorrow no more stress!!! 
(at least for a while!)
  
This weekend 
I might go home. 
I might not. 
I can't decide. 

Well I must get back to study
then I am off to bed,
I am waking up early 
I get to volunteer 
at a preschool!
I love it!! 
so 
I am kind of excited 
I am get not excited for my 8hour day tomorrow 



No comments:

Post a Comment